2/05/2007

My boyfriend lives in Florida, and I hate him

So, I might not hate him. But it was -26˚F when I left the house this morning. I'm pretty sure that there's no way it was that cold in Florida. Let's see the current temps: Bemidji: -21˚F Tampa: 55˚F. I worn 2 pairs of socks, my boots, three shirts, long sleeved, short sleeved, and hoodie (in that order) that's my inside garb. To brave the great outdoors (for two and a half blocks) I donned two coats - my fleece fall/spring weight jacket, with my winter down-filled coat on top of that. I wrapped a scarf around my neck tightly, and topped it all off with a warm knit hat and two pairs of gloves.

He says he remembers the days of cold winters... but he only lived here for three winters. I've been living in northern Minnesota for 21 years. The cold is strange. I think we stop feeling it get colder after a while... like, our bodies can only feel temperatures so cold...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I hate him... but love him, just the same.

1 comment:

Emmie said...

yes... -26˚F its just so very chilling cold.... well i liked your blog pretty much.... i actually liked the way u share your thoughts here.... i would surely love to visit your blog again.... well u can too drop by My Blog sometimes... hope u will find it interesting...!!!