2/04/2007

Crap

Missed another day... but only by a few minutes... drat. Posting... everyday... tough... So, like I said, it's scary posting un-edited work. I noticed bad grammer in my last post. Ick! There's nothing that says "I'm stupid" quite like bad grammer. We celebrated my friend's 22nd birthday tonight with Jazz Fest and Applebee's. $1 taps have turned into $1.50... and Lienie's isn't domestic anymore... apparently it's premium. Last time I was there, it was domestic, since it's brewed in Wisconsin. (*sips out of last bottle of Apple Spice*) Wisconsin is apparently a far away place, and not the next state over. The Budwieser brewed in St. Louis is much less exotic than the beer brewed six hours away. Give me a break. And then, when we intially ordered, the waiter didn't ask what size we wanted, and brought us talls... what if I didn't want to spend that much. What if it wasn't just financial aid dispersment/pay day? And then my food was cold. And my chips were stale. WHY? Grr... anyway (*sips Apple Spice*) It's time to stop blogging.
'nite all

No comments: